View RSS Feed


Entries with no category

  1. custody

    by , 12-30-2012 at 02:38 AM
    can a mother of our child leave child with me two years ago and now comes gets him for a visit never brings him back and brings old divorce papers from 09 to say she has custody. can she do that? what can i do as father?