I am selling my car in Nevada.
I am in California.
It has an ignition interlock device.
Does the new owner have a right to remove the device through a private entity (other than smartstart) My problem is I need the money now but owe $600 in backpayments to smartstart.

Do I need a DUI lawyer to sell a car with ignition interlock device still on?