I'm a single mother with 3 yr old twins. I never married their father, and he's only seen them one time since they've been born. I currently live in Texas, but I want to move to Florida. Do I need to file something in court in order to take them out of state? According to my court papers, I have sole custody, but he is entitled to court supervised visitation.