my 75 yr.old mom has threatened to get a gun and shoot someone. she told this to my 11 yr old grandson, she also changed the locks on house so i cant get in to my apt. or my shed.i have a contract to live there. i had to press charges for battery on myself, she attacked me 2 times in 3 days, when i left to get away she changed locks.h
How do i get an Involuntary Commitment on her from a judge? please help, she is not in her right mind. MJ