Six months after non jury trial to foreclose mechanic's lien, judge finally issued order and decision in favor of plaintiff but awarded plaintiff much less than the amount of the mechanic's lien. Plaintiff desires to appeal for the inadequate amount. Is plaintiff/appellant required to first send the defendant a notice of entry with the order and decision or is it sufficient to just send defendant the notice of appeal with the order and decision?