• International / Foreign Worker Legal Issues RSS Feed

    by Published on 07-17-2012 05:53 AM

    Obtain employment residency for international workers by obtaining a labor certification

    Workers coming to the US from other countries are considered foreign workers. Such an international worker can obtain a green card in order to legally come to the ...

  • Ask a Legal Question